If you are like me and love a good sandwich, but want to lower your carb intake then these are a great alternative. These no-carb cloud breads are a sure way of fighting the urge to eat bread without compromising.
Using only 4 ingredients you too can make some tasty sandwiches for breakfast/lunch or even just a snack. Each slice packs only 40kcals, 3.5g protein, 0g carbs, 2.5g fat
No-Carb Cloud Bread
- electric whisk
- 2 bowls
- baking tray
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp soya yoghurt (free from)
- pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C/ gas mark 4
- Grab yourself 2 x bowls and separate the eggs into them
- Mix the soya yoghurt in to the egg yolks until creamy
- Add the baking powder to the egg whites and using your electric whisk, whisk the eggs until fluffy and stiff peaks form
- Fold the yoghurt mix in to the egg whites along with the salt, making sure you dont lose the air, folding from the outside inwards until all combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet and spoon 3 tbsp of the mixture into a round shape leaving a space between each one.
- Baking in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden
- Once baked remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before using.